Full Screen Video

Click on bottom right corner of images for full screen video, escape to reduce

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mold and Part Making- Brushable Silicone, Spray Hard-Coat, Flexible Urethane Foam - YouTube

Mold and Part Making- Brushable Silicone, Spray Hard-Coat, Flexible Urethane Foam - YouTube

About Me

My photo
I have been told that I fit the description a knowledge_worker. As a Helper I transfer information to teach others, once they passed a problem. Assisting with dissemination, feedback, information search, learning, networking As a Learner I use information and practices to improve personal skills and competence. As a Linker I associate and mash up information from different sources to generate new information. Reading , dissemination, information search, information organization, networking As a Knowledge Networker I create personal or project related connections with people involved in the a wide variety of work, to share information and support each other. As a Retriever I search and collect information on a given topic or variety of topics. As a Sharer I disseminate information in a variety of communities. As a Solver I share with others who seek to provide a way to deal with a problem.